OBIT: David Bremer Alamo Man Found Dead Inside County Jail Cell in Martinez

PCB2002_David_Bremer

DAVID FILKINS BREMER 24, of Alamo, CA

David was born to William C. Bremer and Debbie Blanchard Bremer on June 16, 1989 in Walnut Creek.

He graduated from Del Amigo High School in 2008. David loved all forms of sports and excelled at many, especially baseball and golf.

He will be greatly missed by his California family; father Bill Bremer, mother Debbie Bremer, brother Dane Blanchard, his grandmother Suzanne Bremer; his aunts and uncles; Barbara & Jim Paetz, Rob & Lynn Bremer and Jeff Bremer. His cousins; Devin & Patrick Sullivan, Ryan & Sean Evans, Jezelle Zuschin, Parker & Grant Bremer. He is predeceased by his grandfather, Robert F. Bremer and his aunt Nancy Evans Zuschin. The Baugh Family of Memphis, Tennessee will also be missing their beloved David; aunts and uncles; Richard & Melissa Baugh, William & Melanie Baugh and Karen Brownlee. His cousins; Haley, Whitney, Garrett, Stephanie & William Baugh; Jessie, Lacy & Jacob Brownlee. A memorial gathering will take place on April 5th from 1:00 to 4:00 PM at 208 Britain Ct., Alamo, CA.

In lieu of flowers please make donations to N.A.M.I. to support others in need.

PO Box 62596 Baltimore, MD 21264 http://www.nami.org/ 703-516-7970

Alamo Man Identified as Man Found Dead Inside County Jail Cell in Martinez

MARCH 21, 2014 15:00 PM · 59 COMMENTS

An inmate found dead in a cell at Contra Costa County Jail in Martinez on Thursday has been identified as David Bremer, 24, of Alamo. Bremer died at Contra Costa County Regional Medical Center in Martinez on Thursday after he was found unresponsive in a cell at the Martinez Detention Facility, according to a Contra Costa County coroner’s deputy and sheriff’s spokesman Jimmy Lee.

He was arrested in Walnut Creek on an outstanding warrant and on suspicion of resisting arrest and booked into jail around 1 a.m. Thursday, according to the sheriff’s office.

Lee said Bremer talked about wanting to harm himself during a medical screening at the jail, Lee said. As a result, deputies placed him in what is known as a safety cell and checked on him regularly, the spokesman said.

Deputies went to check on the inmate around 7:35 a.m. and found him unresponsive. Medical staff rendered aid and he was taken to the hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.

Lee declined to say whether Bremer was found with any objects he might have used to hurt himself.

The coroner’s office is performing an autopsy on his body today. The death is under investigation, following standard procedure in the event of an in-custody fatality. A coroner’s inquest will be held to have a jury determine Bremer’s manner of death.

{ 59 comments } 1Rose Garden March 21, 2014 at 3:22 PM

Very sad…. 2Shataundra March 21, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Somebody beez in big trouble! 3Find Waldo March 21, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Sounds fishy. Not sure how this could of happened if a safety precautions were taken. Guess we will have to wait and see. 4Sad for him March 21, 2014 at 5:10 PM

My son was “resisting arrest” in WC too. They took him to county jail where they “punished” him for it. It took months to get over that physically.

Too bad this kid did not make it.

Condolences to his family. 5Anonymous March 21, 2014 at 5:14 PM

@Sad

Nice try Wendy 6Yhe Phantom March 21, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Condolences to David’s parents.

There can be no grief greater than losing a child. 7Yhe Phantom March 21, 2014 at 5:34 PM

“My son was “resisting arrest” in WC too.”?

I’m guessing your son was unable to work for a while during his recovery from the abuse…no?

Actually they don’t “punish” anyone but the “controlling” arrest against the ground can be quite “disarming” but not remarkable, and I recommend “not resisting”. 8Jerk March 21, 2014 at 5:36 PM

It works for the dashcam and the moronic jury though = The whole “Stop Resisting” line when they are pounding your face in.

Somebody Hits you in the face = You’re going to have a Reflex, unless you are a vegetable. 9old concord March 21, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Not good . But we’ll pay for it and be done . 10Philthy Phresh March 21, 2014 at 6:17 PM

@phantom

Actually people still get their ass beat in jail bud.

Sad that we’re paying for safety cells tho. 11Marissa March 21, 2014 at 6:25 PM

This is just sad, he should have been watched. 12Anonymous March 21, 2014 at 7:04 PM

I wonder how many wrongful death suits for prison suicides, homicides, and so on, are decided in favor of the prisoner and his family. 13*A Friend* March 21, 2014 at 7:37 PM

this is so tragic &; I send my deepest condolences to his family @ this saddened time.

I am trying to figure this out, how an individual being arrested for a outstanding warrant is going to be under “SUSPICION OF RESISTING ARREST”…… THAT MAKES NO DAMN SENSE!!!!!! LAW ENFORCEMENT WILL DO ANYTHING THESE DAYS TO COME UP WITH SOME TYPE OF CHARGE TO GIVE AN INDIVIDUAL!!! WHATEVER HAPPENED TO PROTECTING & SERVING??? SOUNDS MORE LIKE HARASS & ARREST THESE DAYS. HUH! 14Shirley Wilson March 21, 2014 at 8:17 PM

His poor parents, this is heartbreaking. A young man I worked with years ago hanged himself in the Martinez jail, I don’t understand how it can happen. 15curious March 21, 2014 at 8:18 PM

I’d like to know what the arrest warrant was for. It makes a difference if it was for crimes against humanity or just flaking on a parking ticket. 16Landana March 21, 2014 at 8:39 PM

@curious

I agree, and given his age, he could of been a little punk, or he could have just been a young man making bad decisions. There is a difference. 17wb March 21, 2014 at 8:40 PM

David is my cousin. He moved to california when i was very young. I live here in tennessee and we havent seen each other in about three years. I was wondering if someone would keep me updated on this and give me and my family here in tennessee anything that they might know about this whole situation, because i really haven’t found out a whole lot. If someone would do this please let me know. Thank you. 18juan doe March 21, 2014 at 9:49 PM

May you rest in peace my friend. You were a good man. And so respectfull.

#16 correct yourself. He was no punk! 19Christina March 21, 2014 at 9:55 PM

I’m almost positive this is the same person I went to high school with. This is so said! If it is we used to hang out and he dated my friend. Wth this is crazy 20~M~ March 21, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Love you, David. You were truly a sweet kid… always smiling. 21CCW March 22, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Look it up, stuff like this happens across the country. An “Accident” happens and someone dies, officer on duty gets a slap on the wrist a transfer at most. 22Nice Marmot March 22, 2014 at 12:00 AM

This breaks my heart. I never met David, but I’ve known his father for several years. Maybe I’m just naive, but I a) don’t understand what a charge of “suspicion of resisting arrest” means, and b) how someone dies while in a safety cell while being “checked regularly.” I just pray his father can somehow find peace after this loss. 23Rate my Teacher.com March 22, 2014 at 5:51 AM

High Schools, search “L” Las Lomas, page 20, David Bremer, Social Studies. Read 40 students reviews. 24Happ March 22, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Does nobody read the story. He was arrested for a warrant, which means he was already causing himself trouble with the courts and cops! Odds are he did not cooperate when WCPD tried to take him into custody, which doesn’t sound far fetched considering warrants are issued when one fails to follow the courts orders. Resisting is an added charge, could have been running from cops or fighting with them when they tried to arrest for warrant.

@15- And parking ticket warrants aren’t warrants people get taken into custody for.

There are always those that want to blame others when something happens with no proof, I’ll wait till all the info is out before I pass judgement.

All around sad for family and those that knew him and are hurting. 25Anon 0808 March 22, 2014 at 7:49 AM

“I’d like to know what the arrest warrant was for. It makes a difference if it was for crimes against humanity or just flaking on a parking ticket.”

Parking tickets are civil–no warrants are issued for them. Your car gets inpounded when you have 5.

Lets wait for the tox screen results.

Forget the word suspicion– if that is what he was booked for then that is the charge. The warrant charge would be interesting. 26Don't Censor Me Bro March 22, 2014 at 8:24 AM

@#7

As usual, despite your lame attempt(s), you still don’t know the first thing about the realities of our criminal justice system.

Par for your course… 27Don't Censor Me Bro March 22, 2014 at 8:36 AM

@NM # 22

That phrase is the media’s way of reporting.

Per the warrant, law enforcement personnel are commanded to take fugitives into custody.

Obviously, some fugitives are 100% compliant and resist not; while some are less than 100% compliant and resist arrest, for a myriad of reasons.

BTW, resisting arrest can range from what would appear to be slight resistance to being extremely combative.

Hope this helps to clarify somewhat… 28AnonWC March 22, 2014 at 8:52 AM

@Rate my Teacher.com

That’s a different person. 29AdNice March 22, 2014 at 8:58 AM

#23

You think this is him? You realize the reviews go back to 2001 which would make him a teacher 13 years ago at the ripe age of 11? 30something is fishy March 22, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Hmmmm booked at 1:00am okay and checking in process about an hour and half so we are now at 2:30 and he was not checked on for 5 hours hmmmm thats regularly? I think not and what happen to automatically sending 51/50 inmates to martinez mental hospital? Sad something seems to have slipped thru the crack here and now a 24 yr old has paid the ultimate penalty for it 31curious March 22, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Thanks for the correction, everyone. I thought I might have been on shaky legal ground. I should have used “forgetting jury duty” as an example. 32cg March 22, 2014 at 9:59 AM

You will be missed deeply rip my bfs bro was a kind kid 33Tree Farm March 22, 2014 at 10:23 AM

@ 24, 25, 27

At least some people understand how things work. 34Nice Marmot March 22, 2014 at 10:29 AM

#27

Thanks. I guess I’d just never noticed that particular crime phrased as “suspicion of…”, but I guess they still need to report in the context of innocent until proven. 35Anonymous March 22, 2014 at 10:36 AM

You’d be surprised what people can have a warrant for their arrest for. My friend didn’t take all the classes after a DUI. He was driving, got pulled over and was thrown in jail. He didn’t even know there was a bench warrant.

Something is very wrong here.. I hope there’s an investigation into this. I know that he had some issues but they weren’t serious issues. More if making bad choices.. I feel horrible for his family during this time. The system has failed this kid. He was placed in a “safety cell” and then nobody checked on him?! Or was he already hurt when he went into the cell.. I think as citizens of this county, it’s out responsibility to find out what happened and try to get answers for this kid and his family and make sure these types of mistakes don’t happen again. He was not a violent person. If someone is talking about hurting themselves, they should be 51/50′d so they can be looked after by professionals in mental health.. End rant..

May his family get through this terrible time with the love and support of others. 36Cowellian March 22, 2014 at 11:07 AM

I suspect that a lot of people find out that there is a bench warrant out for them when they get pulled over and get thrown in jail. I suspect your friend was aware that he hadn’t completed all of his DUI classes, though. 37Anon 0808 March 22, 2014 at 11:57 AM

“My friend didn’t take all the classes after a DUI. He was driving, got pulled over and was thrown in jail. He didn’t even know there was a bench warrant.”

He KNEW he didn’t take all the classes, He signed the court papers to take ALL the classes & he NEVER thought there might be a warrant ??

He is too stupid to drive. NO sympathy from those of us who obey the law. 38rick james March 22, 2014 at 12:29 PM

This is sad this was my buddy

An long time friend. 39@ Rob March 22, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Same poster keeps changing names. Give away was previously pointed out: . Its 5150 not 51/50.

This poster acts like if a person happens to die in jail its all the cops fault. Its never about an individual who fails to act in a responsible way, first by not getting a warrant, then by resisting arrest.

Fact is no one knows why this self described suicidal person is dead. 40saif March 22, 2014 at 2:07 PM

This is very hard to believe. Obviously precautions were not taken and that is dissapointing. Someone us to blame and I hope they find out who. One love Bremer! To the good times and the fond memories. We stayed giggin. RIP brother. 41@39 March 22, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Self-described? Or Third-party reported? 42Happ March 22, 2014 at 4:11 PM

@ 35- your friend is an idiot. Your paperwork states if you fail to comply with the courts orders – ie classes, work details or whatever the warrant issued is for your original charge!!! Which in there case is DUI

He/She knew exactly what might happen if they no showed for what the court ordered.

Someone took their life which is very sad and I can’t imagine the mental place they were in to do it. I feel sorry for all involved, family and friends but to blame others for a suicide is really weak . When some passes by their own hand there is nobody to blame because the responsible is gone. 43JJ March 22, 2014 at 4:46 PM

I can tell you from experience. I was locked up in the same room David was in after a traumatic experience of being arrested. The room has no windows, no bench, no bed, no toilet and a metal door with a small slit in it which they cover. You are not given water if u need it. You could go a half day without a bologna sandwich. They don’t check you every 15 minutes and if you make noise they may taser u.

Please get my e-mail to his parents at justaname81@gmx.com. They should sue and a class action lawsuit against the CC Sheriff’s Department is justified. I have already written the reporter at the CC Times an e-mail that they should investigate criminal actions by the deputies. 44JJ March 22, 2014 at 4:55 PM

Plus if he told mental health screening he was suicidal, those guys just use it as an excuse to torture those prisoners. If he pounds on the door for help, they ignore him or they come with 5 deputies and their taser gun. They shock the crap out of the person and they are laughing. I saw it done twice while in holding watching a “mentally disturbed” person get the crap beat out of them and never resisted anything. They just were making noise. 45Anon 0808 March 22, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Can’t strap down all who say they they wantto hurt themselves– in the old days many said it to get better food than the jail servees 46The Bus March 22, 2014 at 6:11 PM

The Anti-Suicide Smock used for mental health patients.

http://cdn1.bostonmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/smocklarge.jpg 47Nice Marmot March 22, 2014 at 6:19 PM

@44 – I think right now a lawsuit is the last thing on his family’s mind. 48Anon March 22, 2014 at 7:53 PM

@JJ

I’ll join that class-action lawsuit. I have witnesses to my unwarranted abuse. The Mayor of Claycord has my email address. 49J. March 22, 2014 at 7:54 PM

@46

Where’s the padded helmet? 50JJ March 22, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I agree that this is the last thing on the family’s mind but they probably wonder why their son never called them….because they deny phone calls illegally. Anon, I will be talking to a civil rights attorney and we will see where it goes. 51. March 23, 2014 at 8:14 AM

So jj is an expert on how to riun a jail, and knows everything about how that jail is run…..from being arrested and booked there.

Wow. I guess I’m a meteorologist because I can tell when it’s raining or I’m an auto mechanic because I drive a car.

None of you know what’s involved on a class-action lawsuit. You’re just a bunch of whiny little arrestees who didn’t get your way and want to get some free dollars and publicity.

You’re pathetic 52John March 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM

I am retired from Contra Costa Sheriff as a Deputy and worked in Martinez Jail for 1 year back in 80′s. The safety cell requires that Deputy’s check the inmate every 15 minutes, with initials on a log which is attached to the door. The reason he was discovered at 7:35 was because day shift came on duty and physically checked him. They did their JOB. The graveyard shift placed him in at 1 am then left him there. He must of died sometime in the night. The 15 minute check requires to check for breathing. Approximate times of death which will be established by the pathologist. 53wb March 23, 2014 at 12:44 PM

David is my cousin. He moved to california when i was very young. I live here in tennessee and we havent seen each other in about three years. I was wondering if someone would keep me updated on this and give me and my family here in tennessee anything that they might know about this whole situation, because i really haven’t found out a whole lot. If someone would do this please let me know our please send me an email at wbaugh40@gmail.com. Any info would be greatly appreciated.Thank you. 54HIGHTEND March 23, 2014 at 2:16 PM

EVERYONE IS GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT WHENS THE LAST TIME YOUVE HEARD OF LAW ENFORCMENT PAYING FOR DAMAGED LIVES OF THE WRONGLY ACCUSED I KNOW THEY HELPED ME LOSE JOBS AND RETURN TO THE STREETS A FEW TIMES FOR BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME! 55JJ March 23, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Hey John-

How come in intake they make u initial for being allowed 2 phone calls but don’t let you make those phone calls. How come u guys taser the mentally ill for making too much noise? 56. March 24, 2014 at 6:56 AM

@#54,

They “helped you lose jobs”???????

Try again. 57Eff b March 25, 2014 at 1:36 PM

I’ve been in Martinez county jail many times. I wouldn’t put it past the officers in the jail… My condolences to David’s family. He was a good kid and a great friend. RIP 58Cowellian March 25, 2014 at 3:43 PM

I’m getting the impression that people don’t like being in the Contra Costa jail. 59anon March 25, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Tip of the day, you don’t like the Contra Costa Jail, try not getting arrested. Jail is supposed to be a crime deterrent, not a bed and breakfast.

Share:

No comments:

Contra Costa Flaws

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Ad Home

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Flickr Images

Featured

javascript:void(0)
Powered by Blogger.

Comments

Search This Blog

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Header Ads

BlogRoll

Labels

Blog Archive

Labels

.. ... ..a ..Temp ..wc ‘Shrimp Boy’ Chow #campfire #ContraCostaMurders #deadbanker #deadceo #deadwitness #march4trump #WalnutCreekMurders 1988 1995 2005 2008 2009 2010 2011 2015 2016 Presidential Debate 2020 Elections 48 Hours 500 LA GONDA ASSOCIATES LLC 500 La Gonda Way 5150 9/11 9/11 Connector 9/11 Investigation 9/11 Truth AB Acquisition ABC Abuse of Authority under Color of Law Acalanes High School Accel-KKR Accenture Accident Analysis Accidents Accord Group Holdings ACSO Active Shooter Events Active Shooters Adam Schiff Adam Williams Admission Scandal AdUps AE911 AEG AEG Entertainment AEG Facilities AFL-CIO Africa Air Disasters Airbnb Airbnb Mansion Party Airbus Group Airport Security Guard Murders Alameda County Sheriff's Office Alamo Alamo 1st Ward Alamo 2nd Ward Albert D Seeno Albert D. Seeno Albert D. Seeno III Albert D. Seeno Sr. Albert Seeno Jr Albertsons Alex Fagan Alfred J.R. Villalobos Alliant Insurance Services Alliant Insurance Services Inc Alston-Bird Amazon AMC Theatres Americas Ameritech Andrew Breitbart Android Anna Roth Anschutz Entertainment Group Anthrax Antitrust Antitrust Division Antivirus Terrorism Apollo Global Management Apple Computer Apple Fraud Ariel Investments Ariel Investments LLC Arson Arson Murder Arson Network Arson Tracker Arthur Frederick Goode III Asia Asset Forfeiture Asset Managers AT&T AT&T 7 T-Mobile Merger AT&T and 9/11 AT&T Antitrust AT&T Board of Directors AT&T Data Breach AT&T Fiber Optics ATF Athenian School Atlanta Attempted Murder attorney Attorney General Becerra Attorney General of New York Attorney James Greenan Attorney Licensee Profile Attorney Records Attorney Rick Kopf Attorneys Australia Automatic Data Processing Avia Aviation Aviation Accidents Aviation Accidents and Incidents Portal B of A Bacteria Bacterial Bacterial Warfare Bain Capital BakerHostelter Bank of America Banking BANTA Bar-K Bar-K Investors Barcelona Terror Attack Barry Seal BART Base Realignment and Closure Base Realignment and Closure Commission Base Realignment and Conversion Bay Alarm Bay Area Bay Area Council Bay Area Homeless Bay Area Music Bay Area News Group Bay Area Politicians Bay Meadows Park Bay of Pigs Bayareahomeless.com bayareanewsgroup.com Bechtel Bechtel Group Belasco Theatre Company Ben Curry Benchmark Financial Services Inc Benne Bennett 9/11 Incidents Bennett and Alicia Driscoll Bennett and Johnson Bennett and Kinder Morgan Bennett and PG&E Bennett CIA Connections Bennett Claims Bennett Customer Bennett FBI Connections Bennett Incidents Bennett Johnson Bennett Litigation Bennett Losses Bennett Relatives Bennett v. Collins Bennett v. Fang Bennett v. PG&E Bennett v. SBC Global Bennett v. Southern Pacific Bennett Vehicle Vandalism BENNETT VS SBC SERVICES INC Bennett Witness Benny Chetcuti Jr. Bickmore Risk Services Big Law Big O Tires Bill Gates Bill Graham Bill Johnson Bill McGlashan Bill Tauscher Bin Laden Bin Laden Family Bio-Warfare Biological Warfare Blackhawk Country Club Blackhawk Development Blackhawk Network Holdings Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc Blackrock Blackstone Blackstone Group BlakeHunt Blame Pete Bennett Blogger Blogger Labels Blogger Logic Blogger Meta Tags Blogger Open Graph Blogger Posts Blogger Programming Blogger Themes Bloomberg BlueMountain Capital Management LLC Blum Capital Blum Capital Partners BNSF Board of Directors Board of Supervisors Boeing Bomb Squad Bono bootstrap Booz Allen Hamilton Boy Scouts BRAC BRAC Closure List BRACMurders Breitbart Breitbart Author Brian Cherry Bribery BrightSource Energy Brio Broadway Pointe LLC Brookstone Brown Act Buchanan Field Buchanan Field Crashes Buchanan Murders Building 7 Burger King Burglary Burlington Coat Factory BURLINGTON NORTHERN SANTA FE CORPORATION Bus Accidents Business Butte County Butte County District Attorney BYU CA-Berkeley CA-San Bernardino County CA-Santa Clara CA-Walnut Creek CalBay CalFire California Cities California Counties California Department of Elections California Department of Justice California District Attorneys Association California Highway Patrol Special Operations Unit California Judicial Branch California Penal Code 118.1 California Public Employees' Retirement System California Secretary of State California Senate Legislative Homeless Activities California State Senate CalOHSA CalPERS CalSTRS CalTrans Camp Fire Canada Cancer Cape Coral Captain Neil Stratton Car Bomb Catch & Kill Counsel CategoryIII Catellus Catellus Development Corporation CB Richard Ellis CBRE CBRE and Lowes CBS CBS 48 Hours CBS News Cc-courts.org CCCRMC CCSO Cecilia Greenan Ashcroft Centerview Capital Central Intelligence Agency Cerberus Capital CHAPTER 4.5. Peace Officers Charles Kellogg Bobrinskoy Chase Chase Manhattan Bank Cheesecake Factory Chevron Technology Ventures Chicago Chief Alldritt Chief Brian Addington. Pittsburg Police Department Chief Chris Wenzel Chief Christensen Chief Eric Christensen Child Support China China Ukraine Chinatown Chinese Hacking Chinese Hacking. Data Breach Chiquita Blvd CHP CHP Golden Gate CHP Investigations CHP Threat Assessment Unit Chris Butler Chris Wenzel Christopher Bultler CIA CIAI CIO Cisco Systems Inc City Attorneys City Concord City Council of Concord City Council of Walnut Creek City of Antioch City of Benicia City of Berkeley City of Cape Coral City of Castro Valley City of Clayton City of Concord City of Dublin City of El Cerrito City of Lafayette City of Las Vegas City of Martinez City of Oakland City of Orinda City of Orlando City of Palo Alto City of Pittsburg City of Pleasant Hill City of Pleasanton City of Richmond City of San Bruno City of San Francisco City of San Jose City of San Ramon City of Walnut Creek City Walnut Creek Civic Park Claimant Class Action Class of 75 Claycord Clayton Valley High School Clients Projects Connections Clint Eull Clinton Clinton Associates Clinton Foundation Clinton Murders Clinton Presidency - Related Club Locations Club Scene CNET CNET Conspirators CNET Overview CNET SCANDAL CNET Scandal Cases. CNET Scandal Victims and Connections CNET-Tanabe CNN CNWS Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation Cold Case Cold Case County Cold Cases Cold Cases Index College Admissions and Testing Bribery Scheme College Admissions Fraud Investigation Colony Global Acquisition Corporation Coming Soon Commerce One Commercial Real Estate Company Company Profiles Compass ComputerLand Computerland Corporate ComputerWorld Conclusions Concord Murders Concord Naval Weapons Station Concord Police ConFire Congress Congressman DeSaulnier Congressman Mark DeSaulnier Connecting the Unions Conservationist Consolidated Fire Contr Contra City of Walnut Creek Contra Cost Contra Costa Contra Costa Arson Network Contra Costa Bar Contra Costa Bar Assoc. contra Costa Bar Association Contra Costa Board of Realtors Contra Costa Board of Supervisors Contra Costa Cases Contra Costa College District Contra Costa Costa County Contra Costa County Contra Costa County Administrator Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors CONTRA COSTA COUNTY CITY ATTORNEYS ASSOCIATION Contra Costa County Indictments Contra Costa County Regional Medical Center Contra Costa County Sheriff Contra Costa County Superior Court Contra Costa Department of Elections Contra Costa District Attorney Contra Costa District Attorney Mark Peterson Contra Costa Family Law Contra Costa Fire Protection District Contra Costa Grand Jury Contra Costa Hate Crimes Network Contra Costa Health Services Contra Costa Homeless Crisis Contra Costa Marine Patrol Contra Costa Murders Contra Costa Narcotics Enforcement Taskforce Contra Costa Narcotics Taskforce (CNET) Contra Costa Probate Court Contra Costa Public Library Contra Costa Republican Party Contra Costa School Districts Contra Costa Search and Rescue Contra Costa Sheriff's Office Contra Costa Sheriffs Office Contra Costa Software Business Incubator Contra Costa Superior Contra Costa Superior Court Contra Costa Times Contra Costa Watch ContraCostawatch.com Conviction Coroner Corporate Raiders Corporations corruption Costa Bar Association Council Meetings County Contra Costa County Counsel County of Alameda County of Butte County of Contra Costa County of El Dorado County of Marin County of San Mateo County of Santa Clara County of Solano County of Sonoma Court Cases courts.ca.gov CPS CPU CPUC Crime Maps Criminal Cops crisis actors Crogans Bar Crunchbase CSAC-EIA Loss Prevention Services CSO CSS Tricks Cuba Cup of Coffee Custom Custom Search CVS Health Cyber-terrorism Cyberterrorism Czechia Dan Helix Dan Rather Dan Van Voorhis Dan White Daniel Horowitz Danville Danville Murders Danville Police Danville Stake Data Breach David Leslie Milne David Rockefeller Jr. David Twa David Wyatt Dorman Dead Witness Dead Activists Dead Attorneys Dead Bankers Dead Bouncer Dead Businesspersons Dead CEO's dead ceos Dead Constituents Dead Customers of Pete Bennett Dead Doctors Dead Employees Dead Homeless Dead Investors Dead Lakers Dead Lists Dead Litigants dead mormons Dead Musicians Dead Officers Dead Officials Dead Pilots Dead Politicians Dead Programmers Dead Public Officials Dead Realtors Dead Reporters Dead Soldiers Dead Student List Dead Students Dead Teachers Dead Tech ~ Programmers and Developers Dead Veterans Dead Witness Dead Witness Club Dead Witnesses Dead Witnesses Danville Stake Deadly Arson Fires by State Deadly REITs deadwitnesses Deaths in Tech Delta Pacific Bank Department of Blum Connections Department of Defense Department of Justice Department of State Deputy Attorney General James M. Cole Deutsche Telekom AG Development Devils Breath DHS DHS Voice Diablo Magazine Dialysis Revenue Enhancement Dick Cheney Disability Discrimination Disbarred Attorneys Discovery Homes Discovery Sales Discrimination Examples dishonesty Division of Corporation Finance Divorce Divorce Case Index Divorce Enforcers DLA DoD Domestic Domestic Terrorism Don Tatzin donations DoubleClick DPD Dragon Global Driscoll Driscoll Murders Drownings Drugging DU Rounds Dunkin' Donuts East Bay East Bay Homicides East Bay Murder Series EAST BAY REGIONAL PARK DISTRICT East Bay Regional Park Police EBAY EBMUD Edgewell Personal Care Edward Siedle EEOC El Cerrito Police Department Election Fraud Electric Grid Elevation Partners Elizabeth Anne Stratton Ellen O. Tauscher Ellinwood Farms Elliot Management Elliott Management Elliott Management Corporation Eminent Domain Complaint Emmon Bodfish Employed in Walnut Creek Endorsed by Mark Peterson Energy and Commerce Energy Sector Energy Sector Deaths Energy Terrorism Energy Transportation Systems Energy Transportation Systems Inc English Speaking World ENRON ENRON - World Trade Center Equity One Equity Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) Eric Nunn Eric Salvatierra Erik Nunn Erin Valenti Essex Property Trust Europe Executive Profiles Executives Experian plc Exploitation Explosion Explosions Exporting America Facebook Fair Isaac Fair Isaacs Fair Political Practices Commission Fake Visa Interview False Flags False Police Reports Family Law Fatal Fires Fatal Shootings FBI FBI Agent Frank Doyle Jr. FBI Agents FBI Agents Framed FBI Counter Terrorism FBI Evidence Response Team FBI Rewards FBI School Bomb School FBI School Bomb School (West Coast) FCC FDIC Federal Federal Agencies Federal Bank of New York Federal Bureau of Investigation Federal Cases Federal Election Commission Federal Express Corporation Federal Funds Federal Grand Jury Federal Indictments Federal Prosecutors Federal Reserve Federal Reserve Bank Federal Reserve Board of Governors Federal Statutes Federal Statutes Home FedEx Corporation Feinstein fentanyl Fenwal Holdings FERC FICO Fidel Castro Filing False Reports Financial services Fires FIRST AMENDMENT COALITION FL FL-Gainesville Flowers Forbes Ford Motors Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Forensic Medical Group Forgery FPPC Frank Doyle Jr Frank Doyle Jr. fraud Fraud Of The Court Fremont Gorup Fremont Group Fremont Group L.L.C Fremont Private Fremont Private Holdings FremontGroup.com Fresenius Fresenius Kabi Friends of Mitt Romney Ft. Myers Fusion GPS G4S Gambling Gary Collins Gary Vinson Collins Gates Foundation Gavin Newsom Gavin Newsome Gay Bars Gayle Bishop General Contractor George Bush George Driscoll gift cards GIS Glen Eagle Court Global Terrorism Globalism Globalists Go Fund Me Golden Gate Capital Golden State Warriors Goldman Sachs Capital Partners Good Cop / Bad Cop Good Job Governor Newsom Governor of Massachusetts Governor Schwarzenegger Governors Green Valley Elementary Greenan Greenland Icecap Greg Passama Gregory Paul Anspaugh Guitar Center GWB H-1b H-1b Visa Hackers Haight Ashbury Free Medical Clinic Harvard Business School Hate Crimes Havana Havana Bar HCC Health Care Fraud Hedge Funds Hellfire Hercules Capital HGCG HICKS VS SBC SERVICES High Schools Hillary Clinton Hillary Rodham Clinton Hillside Covenant Church Hit & Run Hobbs Act Home Invasion Robbery Homeless Homeless Homicides Homeless Homicides. Hillside Covenant Church Homeless Programmer homeless Support Links Homeless Victims homelesshomicides.com Homelessness Honest Services Mail Fraud Hong Kong Horowitz Connection HorowitzConnection Host Protection Insurance Hostile Takeovers House Committees House of Representatives House Transportation Committee Housing Discrimination Howard V. Golub HTML% Huckleberry Botanic Regional Preserve HUD Hugh Smith Huma Abedin Humboldt Fire HUNSAKER CANYON RD Hunter Properties Hunter Properties Inc Hurwitz I-131 Ian Murdock IBM iHeartMedia IL illegal immigration Immigration Immigration Issues Immigration Solutions Immigration Success Immigration Tragedies Inc Inc. Incident Incident Maps Incidents Index India INDICTED CNET OFFICERS Indicted Customers Indictments Indonesia Infiltrators InfoWorld Infrastructure Insider Traders Insurance Insurance Fraud Intellectual Property International International Boulevard International Terrorism Investigations Investigative Journalist Investments Investor Fraud Investor Fraud Summit Iodine 131 Iraqi Freedom Iron Horse Trail Irrational Exuberance Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System J Paul Getty Jacob Bauer Jailed Witness Club James Gilliland James Gilliland Jr. James Greenan James Powell Jamey Sheets Jared Tucker Jason Verdow JFK Assassination JFK Assassination. Southern Pacific JFK University Jim Coulter Jim Jones Jimmy Hoffa Job Joe Canciamilla Joe Lawrence John Ashcroft John F Kennedy University John F. Kennedy John Muir Medical Center John T. Nejedly Joint Chiefs of Staff Joint Powers Authority Jomorson Properties Joseph Arthur Behiel JOSEPH LYNCH Joseph P. Kennedy Judge Alsup Judge Barry Goode Judge Bruce Van Voorhis Judge Golub Judge Joel Golub Judge Peter Spinetta Judi Bari Judi Bari Bombing Connections Judicial Profiles Judicial Watch Judith Williams justice.gov Kaiser Kaiser Patient Kaiser Steel Kaiser Walnut Creek Karaoke Karina Ioffee Kazakhstan KB Toys Keadjian KEITHLEY v. HOMESTORE.COM KEITHLEY v. MOVE.COM Keller Williams Ken Behring Kern County KEVIN D. LALLY Kevin Flanagan Khosla Ventures Kidnapping Kidnappings & Missing Person Kidney Kidney Failure Kidney Transplants Kiev Kilpatrick Townsend and Stockton LLP Kinder Morgan KKK KKR Known to Pete Bennett Kobe Bryant Kohlberg Kravis Roberts Korean War KPIX KRON4 Kushner Companies La Gonda Way Labor Condition Application Laci Peterson Lafayette Larry Ellison Larry Fink Las Lomas High School Las Trampas Creek Las Vegas Last Watch Law and Justice Law Enforcement Law Firms Lawrence Investments LBGT Lee County Legal Shield Legal Cases Lennar Lennar Urban LESHER COMMUNICATIONS Letters to City of Lafayette Leverage Buy Out LGBT LGBT Murders Limo Limousine Limousine Fires LinkedIN Posts Lisa Trapani Litigation Live Nation Entertainment LLHS LLNL Lockerbie Lockheed Martin Locust Street Longs Drug IT Department Longs Drugs Longs Drugs Connections Lord Cobbold Loretta Hale Los Lomas High School Lou Dobbs Louis Lombard Lowes Lt. Dan Terry Lt. David Oberhoffer Lynching Lynchings Main Point of Entry Mainframe Designs Cabinets & Fixtures Mainstream Media Major Generals Mantech Map Mapbox Examples Maps Maps County of Contra Costa Maps1 Marc Benioff March4Trump Margaret Lesher Mark Coon Mark DeSaulnier Mark Peterson Mark Zuckerberg Martin Nelis Martinez Marvin Bush Mary Hobson Mary Nolan Mass Casualties Massacres Maverick Capital Mayor Dianne Feinstein Mayor Gavin Newsom Mayor Moscone Mayor of Walnut Creek MBS Modeling McAfee McFarland McGregor Scott McGregor W. Scott McKesson McKinsey & Company mcnamaralaw.com Mechanics Bank Medellin Cartels Media Media Contacts Medical Community Mellody Louise Hobson Mena Meningitis Meningitis Murders Mergers and Acquisitions Merisel MERRITT L. WEISINGER Metcalf Station methadone Meyers Nave MeyersNave Michael Flynn Michael Peevey Michael Peterson Michael Sevenau Michael Taugher Microsoft Microsoft Breaches Mid-Atlantic Arena Mid-Atlantic Arena Litigation Mid-Atlantic Arena LLC Middle East Milestone Holdings Milken Missing Persons Mission Bay Mission Bay Fire Mitt Romney Molly's Game MOMA Money Laundering Moraga moral turpitude Mormon Mormon Murders Mormon Polygamy Mormon.org Mormons Mortgage Mortgage Fraud Summit Moscow Mountain Lakes Mountain Lakes NJ MPA BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING MPOE Municipal Pooling Authority Murder Murder Conspiracy Murder Stories Murder Suicide Murder Suicides Murder Victim Murdered Moms Murders Murwood Elementary Music MVSC MyVisaJobs N Main Street Nancy Greenan-Hamil Nancy McFadden Nate Greenan National Association of Realtors National CounterTerrorism Center National Rifle Association Naval Air Station Oceana Naval War College NBC NCIB NCIS NCR Corporation NCR Suicide Nearon Nearon Enterprises Nejedly NERC Network World Nevada Gaming Commission Never Forget New York City New York Real Estate NewBridge Capital Inc NIMDA NIMDA Computer Virus NJ No Place like Home Noinvest LLC nomoreh1b Nomoreh1b.blogspot.com nomoreh1b.com North Bay Associates North Korea Northcreek Church Northern California Northern District of California Northgate Capital LLC NOVINVEST LLC NT NTSB NTSB Air Crashes NTSB Aviation Database NTSB Tracker NTSB_Pilots Nuclear Nuclear Engineering NYC NYFD NYPD Oakland Fire Department Oakland Murders Oakland Police Department Oakland Temple Oberhoffer OBIT Obituaries Obstruction of Justice Office of Chief Trial Counsel Office of the Whistleblower Officer Dave Rangel Officer Involved Shootings Officer Lester Garnier Murder Officers Arrested Oklahoma City Federal Building Olin Corporation. Yankee Gas Services Co Olympic Place Onex Open Investigations Open-Mics Operation Varsity Blues opiates Oracle Oracle Corporation Oracle Education Oracle v. PeopleSoft Orange County Organizations Orinda Police Orland Other Outsourcing Outsourcing America Outsourcing Jobs Outsourcing Murders Overstock P2 Capital Partners Pablo Escobar Pablo Escobar. Central Intelligence Agency PacBell PacBell Info Systems Pacific Energy Development Pacific Lumber Pacific Southwest Airlines PACIFIC TELESIS GROUP Pacific Union International Pacific Union Real Estate Pamela Vitale Pandora Pandora Media Panera Bread Parental Abduction Parental Abductions Park Ave Park Smart Inc Parking ParkSmart Patent Attorneys Paterson Teele and Dennis Patterson Paul Graves. Paul Hazen Pavlo Lazarenko PayPal PBS PCB PEDEVCO Pension Funds PeopleSoft Perfectly Framed Pete Bennett Pete Bennett Adversaries Pete Bennett Family History Pete Bennett Friends Pete Bennett Medical Journey Pete Bennett Resume Peter A. Darbee Peter Carver Bennett Peter Spinetta Peter Thiel Peterson Family Trust PG&E PG&E Court Proceedings PG&E Data Breach PG&E Ethics PG&E Executives PG&E Fires PG&E Indictments PG&E Maps PG&E Vendors PG&E Videos PG&E Witness PG7E PGE Pgewitness.com Philip Anschutz Phillip Marshall PHISMA Piedmont Lumber Pierre Nanterme PIMCO pionline.com Pipe Bombs pipelineexplosions.com Pipelines Pittsburg Playtex Playtex New York Stock Exchange Plaza Escuela Point-of-Sale Systems poison Police Police Corruption Police Department Index Politicians Polonium Polygamy Porter Goss Portugal POTUS Pre-Paid Legal President Bush President Clinton President Obama President Trump Priva Private Equity Profile ProLogis Prop 8 Providence Equity Partners Prudential Life Insurance Psychological Warfare Analyst Public Agencies Public Companies Public Corruption Public Law Public Officials Public Sector Pension Investment Board Pulse Nightclub Q-Fever Racketeering Racketeerni Radiation Poisoning Railroads Pipelines and Hazardous Materials Ravenel Enterprises Inc Ray Giacomelli Rays Lounge Real Estate Real Estate Fraud Real Estate Investment Trusts Real Estate Portal Realtor.com Red Hat Software Regency Center Regency Centers Regency Centers Corporation Regional Parking REITS ReMax Rep. Ellen Tauscher Reporters Research Research Portal Retirement Systems Reveal from the Center for Investigative Reporting Rewards Richard Blum Richard Morgan Richard Nixon Richard_Stanford_Kopf Richmond Fire Department Rick Kopf RICO Robert F. Kennedy Robert Hoffman Robert Mueller Robert Vesco Romney Ropes & Gray LLP Rossmoor Round Up Saloon Royal Canadian Mounted Police Rules of Professional Conduct Russ Darby RussDarby Russia Russian Russian Hackers Russian Hacking Russian Investors Russian Mafia Russian Oligarchs S Main Street SA SA Ken Karch Sabotage Safe Policing Safeway Safeway Inc Safeway Inc. Safeway Murders Safeway Pharmacy SAFEWAY STORES INC Salesforce Salt Lake City San Bernardino County San Bruno Explosion San Mateo Bridge San Ramon Fire San Ramon Unified School District San Ramon Valley FIre Protection District Sand Hill Road Sandoval Sanibel Island Santa Clara County Santa Clara DIstrict Attorney Santa Fe Santa Fe Industries Santa Fe Pacific Realty Corporation Santa Fe Pipeline Partners SAP Sare Regis Group SBC Global SBC SERVICES SBC SERVICES INC SBCGlobal SCE Scotland Yard Scott Peterson SE SEC SEC Master Page SEC Violations SEC Whistleblower SEC Whistleblower Protections Secretary of State Securities and Exchange Commission Securities Exchange Act of 1934 Sedgwick Sedgwick Claims Management Services SeeCon Seeno Seeno Construction Seeno Indictments Sen_Feinstein Senate Senate Public Safety Committee Senator Barbara Boxer Senator DeSaulnier Senator Diane Feinstein Senator Dianne Feinstein Senator Mike Lee Senator Nejedly Senator Rainey Senator Rainey. City of Walnut Creek Senior Citizen Sequoia Properties SFBAR SFPD SFSU Sgt. Wenzel Sheriff Silicon Silicon Valley Silver Lake Silver Lake Partners Silverado Council Simon's Hardware Smart Voter smartphone hacks sniper SoCal Edison Soccer Moms Confidential Software Solano County Sony sos South America Southern California Edison Southern Pacific SOUTHERN PACIFIC COMPANY Southern Pacific Pipeline Partners Southern Pacific Railroad SOUTHERN PACIFIC RAILROAD COMPANY Southern Pacific Railroad. Southern Pacific Transportation Spc James Coon Special Counsel Spinal Meningitis Victims Sports Authority Springville UT Spygate Spygate Investigation SRVUSD Staged Incidents Staged Murder/Suicides Stanford Stanford University Stanislaus County Staples Starbucks Starbucks Board Starbucks Murders State Agencies State Attorney General State Attorney General of Southern District of New York state bar State Bar Court State Farm State Farm Automobile Insurance State of California State of Missouri Statutes Stead Motors Stephen Tanabe Stephens Property Management Steve Burd Steve Skinner Stone Valley Road StonePoint Capital Structure Structure Fires Students Success Factors suicide Suicides Suicides Students SUITE 3300 Sullenberger Sully Sun Microsystems Sun Valley Mall Superior Court Supervisor Candace Andersen Supervisor Federal Glover Supervisor Mark DeSaulnier Supervisor Mitchcoff SUPREME COURT Susan Kennedy Suspicious Suspicious Case Suspicious Death SW Florida Symantec T T-Mobile Tactical Policing TAMMY-LYN GALLERANI Tanabe links Target Target Data Breach Target Data Dreach Target Employee Target Investors Target Murders Tarrant Capital Advisors Inc Tarrant v. Bennett TAU Tauscher Teamsters Teamsters 856 TEAVANA HOLDINGS INC Tech Murders Technology Telecommunications Templates Terrorism Terrorism - Telecom Terrorism Americas Terrorism Files Terrorist Texas Pacific Group TGP TGP Capital THe The Agora The Albert D. Seeno Stories THE ALLIANT CRIME INSURANCE PROGRAM The American Killed in Barcelona The Anthony Banta Jr. Police Shooting The ANTHRAX Files The Arrested Investors The Bacteria Killers The Beltway Murders The Beltway Sniper The Bennett Kidnapping The Bennett Kidnapping Incidents The Bennett Witness Murder Stories ~ The Southern Pacific Murders The Bogus Tow of the SEC Whistleblower The Brandon Marshall Story The Buchanan Family Murders The Bush Files The Cabbage Patch Murders The Cartels The CIA Murders The CIA Runways The Clinton Body Count The Clinton Files The Clinton Machine The Clinton Murders the CNET Scandal The Cold Case Files The Computer Virus Attacks The Contra Costa Arsonist The COOP Grocery Store Transactions The Country Club Murders The Cynthia Kempf Murder The David Bremer Murder The Dead Series The Deadly Paradise Wildfire Terrorism Argument The Death Docket The Deceased Residents of Walnut Creek The Dirty DUI The Dirty DUI Judge The Discredited FBI Agent The Doc's Pharmacy Bio-Terrorism Story The Doc's Pharmacy Story The Dr. Kim Fang Murders The Driscoll Murders The Dubious Coroner The Dubious Elizabeth Stratton Parental Abduction Story The Dubious Investigations of Chief Wenzel The East Bay Murder Series The East Contra Costa Prostitute Killers The Ecstasy Deception The Elizabeth Anne Stratton The Elizabeth Anne Stratton Parental Abduction The Ellinwood Farm Murders The Emmon Bodfish Murder The Energy Sector The Epstein Files The Eric Nunn Story The FCC Files The Ford Files The Freeway Murders. Dead Officers. The Gary Vinson Collins Murder Investigation The GhostShip Fire The Greenan Murder The Greenan Murder Mystery The Grocery Sector . Merger & Acquisitions The Homeless Programmer The Immigration Debate The Immigration Files The Impeachment Hearings The Iran/Contra Affair The Jared Tucker Story The Jaycee Dugard Story The Jeffrey Epstein Investigation The John T. Nejedly Incident The Jonestown Massacre The Judi Bari Bombing The Karaoke Murders The Kennedy Assassination The Kennedy Files The Kidney Killers The Kinder Morgan The King of England The Leslie Milne Bennett Trust The Lester Garnier Murder The Locust Street Murders The Margaret Lesher Murder The Metcalf Substation Attack The Missing Geary Road Farmers The Mormon Murders The Mueller Investigation The Murder of Margaret Lesher The Murder of Officer Lester Garnier The Murders Impossible The Northern District of California The Officers of Contra Costa County Police Scandal The Oracle and the Bloodied Activist The Orphan Factory The Pamela Vitale Murder The People Temple Finances The Peoples Temple The Peter Branagh Investigation The Peter L. Spinetta Family Law Center The Peterson Conspiracy The PG&E Investigation Portal The Phillip Garrido Story The Phillip Marshall Story The Pittsburg Officer Wade Derby Civil Case The Presidential Murders The Public Official Murders The Pulitzer Prize The Pulse Nightclub Files The Queen of England The Real Estate Investing Series The Ringheim Murders The Rise Fund The Russia Files The Russian Connections to Bennett The Safeway Conspiracy The Scherer Murders The Scott Dyleski Story The Scott Peterson Story The Scott Shepherd Story The Scott Shepherd Tragedy The Sealed Federal Indictments The Seeno Family Criminal Saga The Serial Arsonist The Sniper Files The Southern Pacific Conspiracy The Sports Authority The Star Chamber The Starbucks Murders The State Bar The State Bar of California The Story Series The Strack Family Murders The Strack Murders The Strack Story The Suicide Files The Susan Kennedy Murder The Susan Polk Files and Analysis The Susan Polk Murder The Susan Polk Story The SW Florida Cartels The Taiwanchik-Trincher Organization The Terrorism Files The Texas State Bar The Theranos Money Machine The Three Suicide Story The Ticket Masters The Tiki Toms Murders The Torres Family Murders The Torres Murders The Tragedy Tracker The Tragic Tales of Ratliff family The Transgender Murders The Unarmed Candidate The Unarmed Constituent The Unionized Trusts The United States Attorney's Offices The Unusual Ratliff Family Deaths The Van Vorhiss Collection The Virus Files The Visa Wars The Walker Family Murders The Wall Street Journal The Welfare Makers The White House Theranos TheSerialArsonist.com TheSniper Thoma Bravo Thomas C. Wales Thomson Reuters Corporation in TIMELINEJS Timelines Tinker Ventures TITLE 18 Title 18 Constituent Discrimination Services Title 18. CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE Todd Cambra TODO Together Building a Better California Tom Van Voorhis Torres Murders TOSCO CORPORATION Towing Town of Danville Town of Danville. TODO Town of Moraga Town of Orinda Town of Paradise Toys "R" Us TPG TPG Energy TPG Capital TPG Companies TPG Energy TPG GLOBAL 301 COMMERCE STREET TPG Growth TPG Newbridge TPG Newbridge Capital TPG Pace Energy Holdings (“TPGE”) i TPG Pace Holdings Corp Trammell Crow.Category III Development Transcripts Transgender Treasuries Trinity Center Trinity Center Walnut Creek Trump Trump Towers Turton TWA 800 U.S. Department of Energy UC Regents UC Santa Barbara UC System UCIS UCOP UK Ukraine Union Nurses Union of Concerned Scientists Union Pacific Union Racketeering Union Station Unionized Atomic Workers Unionized Court Personnel Unionized District Attorneys Unionized Investigators Unionized Public Employees Unionized Railroad Workers Unions United States Attorney United States Attorney John Ashcroft United States Senate University of California US Airways Flight 1549 US Attorney US Attorney John Ashcroft US Attorneys US Grand Jury US News US-Economy US-Environment USAMA usao-wdwa USCF USCIS USDJO USDOJ Useppa Island Utah Utilities Utility Terrorism Vadim Trincher Valley Vanstar VCP Vector Capital Vehicle Fire Venture Capital Venture Capital City of San Jose Vestar Capital Partners Vestar Property Management Victim Profile:GhostShip Fire Victims Videos Vinod Kholsa Vinson & Elkins Virginia Beach Shootings Visa - Debates Visa ~ B-1 Visa ~ Companies Visa ~ Congress Visa ~ EB-5 Visa ~ Grass Roots Visa ~ L-1 Visa ~ USIC Visa ~ Visa Mills Visa Debates Visa Fraud Visa Mills Visa Murders Visas and Companies Visas and Congress Visas and Dead Programmers Visas Explained Vitale Murder VitaWear Voter Fraud WA-Seattle Walker Walker Avenue WalntCreekMurders.com Walnut Creek Walnut Creek Bomb Squad Walnut Creek City Council Walnut Creek City Council Communications Walnut Creek Downtown Walnut Creek Explosion Walnut Creek Ford Walnut Creek Incident Maps Walnut Creek Kidnapping Walnut Creek Murders Walnut Creek Pipeline Explosion Walnut Creek Planning Walnut Creek Police Walnut Creek Police Department Walnut Creek Presbyterian Walnut Creek Public Library Walnut Creek Public Officials Walnut Creek Real Estate WalnutCreekMurders.com Walter Ng Warner Music Group Warren Buffett Washington State Investment Board WCPD Wells Fargo Wells Fargo Bank WellsFargo Wendys Whistleblower Wiki Wildfires William McGlashan WILLIAM TAUSCHER William Walker Willkie WilmerHale Wilson Meany Witness Intimidation Witness Murders Witness Retaliation Witness Tampering Witness Termination Workday World World Poker Tour World Power Tour World Trade Center WTC bombings WTC Bombings. Y-1979 Y-1988 York Risk Services YVONNE ELDRIDGE zzUpdate zzz1

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.