Claims against City of Walnut Creek

This man filed claims

If you believe that the City of Walnut Creek or its employee(s) has caused damage to you, your personal property or real property, you have the right to file a claim against the city for damages. Claim forms are available at City Hall through the City Clerk's Office during normal business hours. Claims take approximately 45 days to process. Please follow the instructions on the claim form and attach any documentation (e.g. photographs, reports, witness statements or estimates) that you feel may support your claim. You may mail or personally deliver a claim form to:

Walnut Creek City Clerk
1666 North Main Street, 3rd Floor
Walnut Creek, CA 94596

Please complete the form in its entirety or risk having it returned to you as insufficient.

If you have questions or need additional information regarding the filing of a claim, please contact the City Attorney’s Office at (925) 943-5813. Please note that the City does not provide legal advice (it is recommended that you seek legal advice from private counsel).

No comments:

Contra Costa Flaws

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Ad Home

More Links

Ways to Donate

Card image

Donate via Venmo

Venmo is easy, fast and goes directly to a credit card.

Donate Here

Follow Us

No one has ever become poor by giving, Please Donate

Flickr Images


Powered by Blogger.


Search This Blog

Find Us On Facebook

Random Posts

Recent Posts

Header Ads


The Anatomy of Public Corruption



Blog Archive


Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
  • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
  • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.