The Anatomy of Public Corruption

Running For Walnut Creek City Council Puts Your Life at Risk

  • Walnut Creek City Council Race
  • Homeless Candidate for Office 
  • Gathered Nomination Papers 
  • Attempted to get additional nomination papers 
  • Was denied certified papers 
  • Filed complaint with Dept.of Elections
  • Asked for investigation
  • Learned clerk at DOE husband committed suicide 
  • Personally knew that former DOE worker committed suicide in 2007 
  • Personally Knew Eric Nunn Candidate crashed into mountain
  • Tracks suspicious deaths near or with public officials  
  • Stands Up At Public Hearings 
  • Days after Sept. 

Speaking Up Is Deadly 

Sept 23rd Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors Meeting 
Pete Bennett using the Brown Act fills out the required comment card, takes podium, stands in front the following Supervisors, their staff, the 
Present in audience 
Head of Contra Costa Health Plan Dr. Walker 
Chief's  - Contra Costa County Fire Protection District and San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District 

On June 26th I filed claims against the City of Walnut Creek which are sent to the Municipal Pooling Authority (MPA) claims administration for Walnut Creek and other Contra Costa County Cities.  This claims administrator is responsible for fairly arbitrating claims.  

One claim centers on allegations that Walnut Creek Officers colluded to obstruct justice by failing to follow and stop a vehicle stalking this Walnut Creek resident.  My claims are poignant where I'm alleging attempted murder, conspiracy and obstruction of justice.  

Within a week someone tries to run me over again.   

The Municipal Pooling Authority received a claim in 2004 in regards to Danville Building Inspector Gary Vinson Collins.  Mr. Collins fell and died on Dec.19th, 2011 three weeks after this police report

In Mitchel v. Contra Costa County a case that would died a civil death by Obstruction of Justice supports just how deep the CNET Scandal,   One more dead case for Contra Costa County, their outside counsel and local municipalities is no different than ten years of coordinated attacks on this resident.  

On Sept. 23rd I spoke to the Contra Costa Board of Supervisors clearly stating allegations of poison, accidents, arson and friends being killed. On August 3rd 2012 I made similar comments to the Contra Costa Council of Mayors.  The next week I discovered one of club bouncers where I sing was killed on WB-24, and then a year later learned that Nate Greenan was killed in the same location.  Nate is a Mormon who was my attorneys in-law and son of Attorney James Greenan but more important Nate knows Ernie Scherer III imprisoned for the 2009 Scherer Murders.  

Collins is dead, and former Danville Council member Anderson is full informed on the Collins incident, the Municipal Pooling Authority, their attorneys know and Collins death is highly suspicious. Greenan's death leads to straight other deaths near the CNET story.  

Nate Greenan grew up down the street from my former Danville Residence.  I suspect he's my sons half brother, my brothers family is the Strack killed in Springville UT. 

 File a Complaint



The information below will assist you in filing a complaint with the Fair Political Practices Commission if you suspect a violation of the Political Reform Act ("the Act"). Please read these instructions carefully. A complaint form must be completed in its entirety to constitute the submission of a sworn complaint. If you have any questions regarding the information required by the complaint form, do not hesitate to call and speak with a Political Reform Consultant in the Commission's Enforcement Division 916-322-5660 and press 1 or toll free at 866-ASK-FPPC and press 1. Often, discussing your complaint with a consultant will expedite its processing and resolution.


A. Sworn Complaint

The law provides that if you suspect a violation of the Act you may file a sworn complaint with the FPPC (Gov. Code Sec. 83115).
The Act and FPPC Regulations provide that a sworn complaint filed with the FPPC entitles the complainant to certain rights and processes, described below. A sworn complaint must comply with certain requirements. Using the complaint form and providing as detailed information as possible will assist the FPPC in processing your complaint. At a minimum, you must do all of the following:
  1. Submit your complaint in writing.
  2. Sign the complaint under penalty of perjury.
  3. Identify the person(s) who allegedly violated the Act and list the specific provisions the person(s) violated.
  4. Describe with particularity the facts constituting the alleged violation and provide any evidence to support the complaint.
  5. Include names and addresses of witnesses, if known.
The FPPC may only act on complaints alleging violations within its jurisdiction. In order for us to process your complaint, all of the pertinent information the form asks of the complainant must appear on the form, not as an attachment. The complaint must state a specific violation of the act including the date on which it occurred, and must also state how you have personal knowledge of the violation. It may be helpful to contact our Enforcement Division prior to filing a complaint to determine whether the activity presents an issue on which the FPPC has jurisdiction to act. For immediate assistance from the Enforcement Division, call 916-322-5660 and press 1 or toll free at 866-ASK-FPPC and press 1.

B. Potential Anonymity of Complainant

A complaint sent to the FPPC is subject to the Public Records Act and public disclosure, except under very limited circumstances.
If you wish to file a sworn complaint and believe you have legitimate reasons for us to keep your identity as the complainant confidential, please call our offices (916-322-5660 and press 1 or toll free at 866-ASK-FPPC and press 1) and ask to discuss the matter with an Enforcement Division attorney. The attorney will assess your status and advise you of the possibility of withholding disclosure of your identity. However, a court could ultimately make this determination.
After you discuss the matter with an FPPC attorney, if the attorney advises you the FPPC would make a claim to protect your identity, a sworn complaint form including an affidavit setting forth the basis of your claim will be prepared and sent to you to complete, sign under penalty of perjury and return to the FPPC.

C. Anonymous Complaints: Toll Free "tip line" 800-561-1861

If you do not want your name disclosed in connection with your complaint under any circumstances, you may call 800-561-1861 on Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to Noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., and make the complaint anonymously. Commission staff will evaluate your claims and has the authority to pursue a complaint on its own initiative.

D. E-Mail Complaints

If you wish to file a complaint electronically, submit your complaint to


Within 14 days of receiving your sworn complaint, we will tell you how we intend to proceed. Be advised that unless the Chief of Enforcement deems otherwise, within three business days of receiving your sworn complaint we will send a copy of it to the person(s) you allege violated the law.


A sworn complaint found to merit a full investigation will be assigned to the Enforcement Division staff, including an attorney, and an investigator or accounting specialist, or both. The Enforcement Division may obtain additional documents, interview witnesses, including the person alleged to have violated the Act, and issue subpoenas.
Once our Enforcement Division staff has fully investigated a complaint, they may ask the Commissioners to approve a settlement agreement in which the subject of the investigation agrees to pay an administrative fine or take other remedial action. The FPPC may also close the case for lack of supporting evidence or other reasons. Alternatively, the case may be appropriate for a formal process that can result in an administrative prosecution and a hearing before an administrative law judge and possibly the full Commission. Finally, the FPPC may levy fines, dismiss the case or take other appropriate action.
In some cases, the FPPC may prosecute a case by a filing a civil lawsuit in the courts. The case may also be referred to a district attorney or the Attorney General for criminal prosecution.


To file a sworn complaint, please fill out and print the complaint form Complaint Form and mail it to the address on the form.
For more information, you may call the FPPC at 916-322-5660 and press 1 or toll free at 866-ASK-FPPC (866-275-3772) and press 1.


Anchor links for post titles

Popular Posts

Blog Archive


Recent Posts

Popular Posts


Recent Posts



Blog Archive

Recent Posts